It's not too late to say Selamat Hari Raya Aidlfitri ! Hee.. A month pass, Ramadhan leave and here it come Shawwal. And I am still here in Purwakarta in my Pediatric rotation. Hee. I love pediatric and I love Purwakarta too. A lot of things happen, interesting things actually. Hee.
Well, this year, Aidilfitri in Jakarta. There's so much hurdles to face before the raya. The undefined holidays with the hospital and so on. But then, the result was so sweet. I spent my raya with my housemates. We just have us, and we played fireworks on the roof, we watched fireworks too on the roof too, called our families at that night and can guess how busy they were but then still put some time off to talk to you. For me, that's enough for raya. Even just that and just us, raya is close enough to perfect. I like it, even at first, it was sad. Eid without families, there were never complete. But then, after close to four years with my housemates, we are families. That was different of course, but that was enough to me.
A happy birthday to me. Hee. For those who remembered and wished, thank you thank you thank you. Hee.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidlfitri ! I am sorry from my deepest heart for everything that I did or things that I should do but I didn't, for everything that I realize it or not. Hee. Taqaballahu minna wamin kum. ^^
Huuu.. I miss my family..
P/S= Don't hope people to change, but changed yourself. That is a basic rules of the world.
2 comments:
kite2 semua sangat lawa..terutama i..hehe
*cough*
dalam hati *perasan !*
Post a Comment