Assalamualaikum.
It's been a while. Actually, I was having a thought to leave this blog away because I have nothing to say for quite a long time. Before, I promised myself that I will only write when it's come from heart. But I guess everyone did that.
Well, I had finished my study in Jakarta about 3 months ago. Still at home, being a daughter and a jobless girl and loving every bits of it. Maybe I can be a housewife one day. But I dont think so. Heee..
I have a story to be told. Yesterday was just another day, atleast that what I thought it's going to be. But Allah's plan was much greater. Yesterday wasn't just another day, it was the day when we were told that our beloved maksu and my cousin died because of an accident.
I was sleeping when we got the news. There was a silent moment for everyone. You know maksu was just not a victim in this accident. Maksu was a mother of six, her youngest son was 5 years old. Not knowing anything about death, thinking that his mother and his brother were just gone for today and will be back for tomorrow. Even I, have the same thought yesterday and now. They were sleeping on their mother's bed, missing their mother last night and I was speechless. He told us 'Tahun ni xbeli lagi cake birthday untuk ibu'.
A mother is like a backbone of the family. When the backbone snap, the whole will be paralysis. Maksu was everything to her family. Not just a teacher and a mother, but also a planner, an accountant, a supporter and everything. She was my bestfriend.
When I was in my clinical years, I used to surrounded by death, but sometimes we got immune to it. After a while, I used to say, this is another death, I know they were a dear family member but it's just don't cut through the heart. But this time, it's did. It's cut through the heart and it's bleed.
Dear maksu and Akmal, I love you. InshaAllah, Teha akan menyusul nanti.
P/s= Perkara yang paling dekat dengan kita adalah mati. Perkara yang paling berat adalah amanah. That are what we have been dealing with every day. Sometimes, we thought that we can get away, but of course we can't. I am not going to say goodbye but I am saying, see you guys again maksu and akmal. See you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment