Dear Dr. Wani,
Im sorry, because I didn't do well in your microbiology's quiz just now. I think I am too lazy to read HAI's (Health Association Infection) chapter because I am just too lazy. Last night, when I realized your sudden class was today, it was my time to go bed. So, if my quiz's result is bad, I am sorry eventhough I did not.
Dr. Wani,
When, you said 'Tuhan itu Maha Adil, menciptakan walaupun mikroba itu mampu melindungi dirinya dengan adaptasi', I can't help it to agree with you. Then, you said again 'Tuhan itu menciptakan manusia sama persis sepertinya', I can't help it again, to laugh at your words. Im sorry.
For me, when God creates human, of course He doesn't make His creation the same as His. Just like us, when we try to create something for example, bird, of course you doesn't make it the same like human right? Because it is the bird. You and the birds are totally two different things. Just like you and God. So, don't imagine God, because you will never will get the answer. Oh. I didn't blame you, so don't worry.
What ever it is, I enjoyed your class today. I love how you asked a boy and a girl, who was sitting at the front to tell us, how to wash their butts after *teeet* correctly. It's funny. Now, I know what are VRE (Vancomycine Resistance Enterococcus), MRSA (Methiciline Resistance Staphyloccocus Aureus) and ESBL (Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase).
Dr. Wani, I am sorry if my English is bad. I know it is bad. But what to do, I am rarely speak and write in English since I got here in Jakarta. Now, I think I better go. Or else I will blabbering a lot of other things that will make my roommates say, that I am blabbering while I am not.
Thank you and daaaa.
Hee.
5 comments:
ngapain ngak bacanya?udah dibilang sama sipen kan.
oh.ngak papa deh.kok aq lagi candaan itu.
iya-iya la kalau ngak baca ngak lulus.
maafin donk
kalau kamu nasihatin gue
gue tetap ngak lulusin kamu
sapa bilang ngak baca
bikin repot aja
apekah apekah ??
xD
dr wani
maaf doc, saya lupa kuliahmu itu kapan. heee. chill ya doc.
yong yong=)
apekah apekah? =P
"my roommates say, that I am blabbering"
OMG... SOOO TRUE!!!!
all the time lagi.. hahaha..
tam2 ilebiu~~ *lariiiiii*
piko
mana ada!
ilebiutu~~~ *kejar dengan senduk*
Post a Comment