Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Month That I Love The Most.

Assalamualaikum

You know what, time really pass by. The next month month there will be Ramadhan ! How fast. Sincerely, I love Ramadhan the most. The air, the environment, the time I spend, the tiredness, the terawih, the night and the people are all different. And that differences, I love it the most.

When it's come to Syawal, the air and the surrounding are totally different. Ramadhan, there always peacefulness month and the beautiful night-moon to me. Syawal, always the smell of nasi tomato, sounds of kids running and shouting, the smell of burning oil lamps, the sound of firecrackers, the time when mother and father are dating at veranda alone and the time to get to work.

Syaaban is the month of waiting. But don't worry, I love all the months. Because each months are different.

And I forget to tell, Ramadhan is also the month where I'll go home in Malaysia. That why I love Ramadhan the most !

Happy Syaaban and Happy becoming Ramadhan.

No comments: