Monday, August 1, 2011

Selamat Berpuasa..

Assalamualaikum

It's been awhile. Hee. I m home ! These few days, I found my father is so sweet, he want me to go to Pasar Tani with him every day (nak dating dengan I la tu) because before this, he never asked anyone to go to Pasar Tani with him. Hee. Then, my mother before tarawith, she'll be sitting at the back of the car (takut batal wuduk kalau melawak dengan ayah saya) but after tarawith she used her power to order me to sit at the back. Sigh.

Oh. My sister's boyfriend got back in Kedah and my sister is so eager to introduce me to her boyfriend's friend. She said he is so handsome. =P

Whatever it is. I m home. Sound and safe. Happy and healthy. It's good to be home. It's sad to leave my friends back in Jakarta. Hee.

This is my mother first Ramadhan's lauk-pauk.

P/S= Selamat BerRamadhan.

2 comments:

im a muslim said...

saya rindu kawan saya yg kat jakarta~

itu bunyi penipuan -_-"

fatihah said...

saya serius ikhlas. hehehehe. =P