Assalamualaikum
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I m not that late right. Hee. This raya, I spent like 70% at home. Since I have no kampung *my kampung is my house*, we spent it by waiting for others to come to this little-not-so-kampung. This time, the raya was celebrated so moderately. We still have ketupat, rendang ayam, serunding, lemang, kuih raya, kerepek, nasi tomato, nasi laguni, daging masak hitam, dan ayam sambal, of course. Hee.
I don't really remember when was the last time I m riding a motor with my father. Of course, I m at the back. Last night, when we did, it's reminds me of the old days. The day when my father sent me to school, still the same motor for the past of 13 years, the same 40 km/h speed or even slower, the same man and the same girl. Just in the different year and no more kain biru sekolah. Hee.
2 comments:
teha memang anak bapak~ ;p
heee.. =P
Post a Comment