Friday, October 21, 2011

My Beautiful Prison

Assalamualaikum

Semester 5 is an epic story of my laziness. Yes. An epic of laziness. I've never been this lazy. I don't know what was wrong with me. This second block (20th), prove it that I am lazy even without my laptop.

Maybe they were right when they said that lazy is a prison, a luxury one. A very bad prison. It's keep me lock up until I am not even realized that I am actually locking. Not until I get my result. I need to be a fighter against my laziness, against my comfortably zone, against my beautiful prison and most important thing against myself.

So, Fatihah Anisah go go go !



P/S= No matter how many sea and beaches I go, I still think that ocean is a remarkable Allah's creation. How they are so unpredictable, magnificent and mysterious. You can be the one that explore through them and within a second you are just a weak human being. And most important thing, whenever I see the ocean, it is something that you can never be recreated and that feeling is undescribable.

No comments: