Saturday, July 14, 2012

Home.

Assalamualaikum..

Ramadhan is coming. It is a week away. Last year, I was so eager to go home. Hee. This year I must faced the exam first, wait for the result, take it again (if I failed the first) and then thinking about home. Sigh. If you know how much my heart longing for home right now. *Crying*

Hee. Can't wait for Ramadhan and this time, it is in Jakarta for quite a whole month *Kasihan mak I mesti rindu*. Hukhuk. I want to go home..

Oh. I miss my three nieces (Ye, keluarga saya, keluarga perempuan). They must grown so much right now, asking a lot of questions, quarrel with everyone especially my mother and be as sweet as they are.






Hi ! I am Qaseh. ^^





P/S= Ramadhan, for everything within you, I can't wait for you to come. Even this time, it is quite different but it is ok. It's always going to be ok. Right? *Smile*

No comments: