Friday, November 23, 2012

Memory is a Good Thing.

Assalamualaikum...

Memory is always a good thing. Even there are some good and some bad. The good memories remain to be remember and the bad one remain to be a lesson. Hee. OSCE is coming. Just a few week away. I still can feel my last OSCE in Ramadhan, then here come another OSCE. Nervous, of course.

Oh. This is my November's post. See.. I kept my promise. Now, I don't know what to say anymore. Then, that's all for today. Hee.



I don't know if others have the same feeling, but I always think that the earth from above is so interesting. It's like you are looking at the mini toys, the mini toys of God. I've been back and forth from Jakarta-Malaysia for a few years now and each time for landing or departing, I'll always have a sneak peek.

Realize it or not, sometime we are so proud of who we are, least to know that actually, in this part of the world, we are even smaller than a dot.  And if you ever know, the earth is just a dust in this universe. So magnificent.


Again, my laziness won't go away but my exam is coming. Sigh. Problem right ? =,=




P/S= Dear Gazans, Allah will always be with you and our prayers will accompany you until the justice is upright. You are never alone.

No comments: