Assalamualaikum..
Hehehehe... Happy New Year. 7th semester ended well. Well.. Not that very well. But Alhamdulillah, I considered it well. Hee. Now, I am on holiday which I tried to enjoy it by reading all the books. My house has a big rack fulled with the collection of novels and variety of book. That's going to be my new wish this holiday, finishing all that. I can do this ! *Cough*
Happy holiday ! Ah.. I failed one station for my second OSCE and my mom said 'Belajarlah untuk redha' and I am learning it. Alhamdulillah. That's what I should do right? Trying my best to study, doing my best on the exam, then tawakkal and then whatever the results are you have to redha. And then, get up, pick up the fallen pieces. Hee.
Now, my mother has a new mission, finding the future husbands for all her daughters. *tepuk dahi*
Ok. Good bye !
P/S= I am afraid the longer I abandoned this blog, the easier it's going to be forgotten by me. Then, it won't suit the early purpose of it, capturing my memories, my moments and my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment