Assalamualaikum..
Home is the best. You have foods everywhere and I am fat. I can't stop eating too, my mother told me to stop eating. Yes ! She told me to stop eating, that is how bad my eating disorder now. Hehehehe.
Since before, I always have a lot of questions, like why the ants love sugar? Why the ants drowning in the cup of sugary drink? Why I was born? Who am I? Why I have a pair of eyes? Why not I have three eyes? Why the teacher said stop thinking where the Allah came from? Why, How, What and so on. When I was a little kid, some question was answered by my mother but the rest left with no answer.
Now, I still have a lot of questions. Most of the questions I tried to figure it out, the answers always come from the scientific way. Like What made the earth? Earth crust, mantle and core. What made earth crust? What made mantle? What made core? The questions grew and become endless. In the end, the
answers always came one familiar direction, that is Allah. Then, what Yasmeen Mogahed always tries to tell that come back to Allah is indeed the undeniable truth. That no matter how far and scientific the questions are, they always tell us that everything came from Allah. So, start thinking and come back. Oh. Don't ask me question because whatever the question is, truthfully, I don't know ok. Hee. Start looking for yourself.
I love been a little kid. Asked a lot of questions, having the answers that I agreed and disagreed was much easier that looking for the answer and thinking by myself. Sometimes, I stopped thinking because I am too lazy to find the answer. Yes, I am a lazy girl. Sigh.
Is it just me with a lot of questions or there are someone else too? It is not wrong to have the questions right? Am I questioning now? Again, questions. =P
P/s= Ahhh.. Sometimes I must answered too. Recently, the questions always going to be "Teha, bila nak kahwin?" Aigooo...
No comments:
Post a Comment