Hi ! Welcoming the mid March 2013 with a smile. Heee. And welcoming a new phase of study with a smile too. Just in a few days or weeks, my clinically year will be started. At first, I am excited of course, because this is the real one. These few years back was an illustration for me to understand, the theories. But now, the real case scenarios are waiting. Truthfully, the years back feel so surreal to me. The theories which I forgot most of them made me feel, am I ready for this? I don't know.
And, I am scared too. I told my mother that I am scared. It's going to be a new responsibility, the one that I afraid I am not good enough. Then, she said, nothing to be afraid, faced it because that's what you going to go through forever. Sigh. I am still afraid.
Now, in the middle of preparation for the clinical, she's gone with my father and sister to Umrah, then, how I going to tell her or asks her for advices or anything. Sigh. Mother, I am really going to miss you for this two weeks. Huhuhu.
Don't worry, I am not that all negative. Hehehehe. It's ok. It's always going to be ok. I will survive. Maybe I need to study more, more than before. And I will not afraid, I have Allah right. Hahaha.
May Allah give His guidance in our new journey.
P/S= Dreams are powerful. Dreaming to fly like a bird made Wright's brother invented the plane. I believe in dreams but I believe in du'aa more. Dreams are what inside you, the ideas but du'aa is what between you and Allah. Dreams will come true if Allah allows it. So, keep on dreaming but don't forget to ask it from Allah. Hee.

No comments:
Post a Comment