Friday, May 3, 2013

Hi May !

Assalamualaikum..

I am back.. Welcome May ! My clinical year doing fine, which I prefer to say my practical year. For these few weeks, I had met so many diseases and patients, the ones that I thought only in the books. I have so may things to curious about and sooo many things to read about. Each patient I had met, I had read their history, without fail always awaken my curiosity. Each time I found the answers either through asking the doctors or through reading the books, I find medicine is so interesting.

Medicine is interesting, hospital is a school and my books are the patients. But still my phobia for needles and blood won't go away. My gosh ! I need a help. This week I had seen two pleural puncture procedures for pleural effusion and I can't help my eyes to get widen. So interesting.  

These few weeks also thought me how life is so fragile, and death is so near. How man is a fragile being. I can't help myself to pray that everyone I see in the streets would never see me in emergency room. I pray that the possible bad things will not happen to me or my friends and families.

So May, be good. So RSUD Koja, teach me like a curious toddler. Be patience with me ok because I love to learn so many things from you. Heee.

Who said medicine is hard ? Medicine is interesting ok. But tired. Hehehe.

My families will not come for my graduation's day. Huuu.. Poor me.. *sobbing*






P/s= I've met people with many characters, their pains, their cry, their hardest time losing someone, their acceptance toward family member death, their prayer and their joy. Those are new to me. Those are never written in the books. For those, I am grateful to be where I am now. Appreciation for health and family are so priceless and how Allah is so close now. Thank you for that. *Smiling*

No comments: