Assalamualaikum.
Welcoming Ramadhan Kareem with all my heart. Happy Ramadhan to everyone !
I was thinking of some lecture from Yasmin Mogahed (she is one of my favourite speakers), she said that live in this life as we are the traveller. True enough. For example, when we check in the hotel we booked earlier, for example for three days, then, the hotel doesn't up to our expectation. Most of us, would just let it go (I did that), because you know that you just staying there for a while. Those small defects or imperfection doesn't matter.
That's what dunya should be. Things like money, fame, beauty and everything doesn't matter. What matter is your relationship with Allah. Prioritize things in your life (I am starting to do it). Because at the end of day/world, it's just you and Allah. That lecture is like a pang to my face. I would definitely love a slap especially when I started to forget. *pegang pipi sendiri*
Ok. Goodbye.
P/s= I so thankful to be able to see Ramadhan this year. Alhamdulillah. Maksu and Akmal must never thought that last year was their last Ramadhan, just like us, who maybe never thought that, this Ramadhan could be our last. Death is so close.
No comments:
Post a Comment