Assalamualaikum,
Happy last 10 days of Ramadhan !
Yesterday, I was mending my broken heart because my Paklong died because of kidney cancer. I am not that surprised when I heard about it. Because when we knew that he had a cancer, it was already end stage, it's already metastasis to adrenal glands and lungs. See, I told before, death is so close.
I have a cancer gene in my family, my aunt with luekimia and my paklong with kidney cancer. I think I need to be careful. But then, no one can really stop cancer because cancer is actually a normal cell that cannot stop itself from producing new cells. It can be from our gene or lifestyle. But in the end, no one really know why and when we can get cancer.
The next day, my father asked me to accompany him to buy durians. I mean not just durians but a lot of duriansss. He bought durians around 15-20. Yes, I am not lying. Please believe me. To get that much durians, we went to our old Felda. The place where and when my early life began. My parents young and glorious time. Then, I started to think, maybe (I said maybe ok) this is a good place to raise my kids. There's not much traffic, fruits just along the road, the school is so old, the public library is so small, waterfall is just a walking distance, durians are so cheap Rm2 for one durian (boleh tawar lagi), and what most important, it was my little kampung. I can be a doctor in this isolated place. Why not right ? Heee. But then, that was my parents's pathway. Should I created mine or should I follow theirs ? I don't really know.
Oklah. I think I said too much today. Goodbye !
P/s= See you again Paklong. Sampaikan salam sayang buat Maksu dan Akmal. Tell them we will be following. See you again.
No comments:
Post a Comment