Dear everyone and everything,
I am alive. Surviving 1 year of housemanship with Alhamdulillah. I am already in my 3rd posting, orthopedic.
I was never complained before. I hope no one read this because I am going to complain now.
Almost 4 months in ortho, finishing in another 2 weeks. But all I felt, I just dont like ortho, everything about it. The fracture, the diabetic foot ulcer, the sacral sore, the neurovascular, the OT, the plating. I am sorry, I dont like it at all. Sob sob sob. Forgive me ortho.
There was the time when I am working in Emergency Department (ED), due to lack of houseman in our posting nowadays,there were just 2 houseman in ED, if you are lucky, you going to have 3 ortho houseman in ED.Usually we were relax in morning then get flooded with patient in noon or night.
That was not the worse things, since ED was always busy and flood with patient. The worse thing was when you were so busy doing your job but then you forgot to do something else, you been asked by your superior "Do you want to be a doctor?" in bad way.
You dont know how much I fighted for this. You dont know what battle that I had to take just to get this.You dont know how much weight that I loss because of this. You dont know how much I want to hold onto this, just when everyone want to let go.You dont know that I was never imagine myself not being a doctor in my life.
Dear you, I want to be a doctor.
Okla. Whatever you said, I forgive you. Because I hope, one day when I be like you, when I say something bad (I hope I didnt mean it), I hope people will forgive me too.
Haish.
Sincerely from:
A lacking learning house officer who is really trying her best to become a doctor.
P/S: I really hope no one read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment