Assalamualaikum
After so long, I think I just need to activate my writing mode.
Finishing ortho in another 1 week. Cant wait to finished it. Dont get me wrong, I love other posting just not ortho so far.
Cant wait for medical posting. I know it's busy,but cant wait to learn something else.
I always knew that this world, my working world is always a hard journey. My sister warned me, some other seniors said that too. But I believe, no matter where you are, you just always going to face hurdles. Some hatred, some disagreement, endless of sleepless night, panda's eyes, some anger, some disappointment, most were bad feeling. But as I always said, in so many things, there must be something good.
Why I love my job despite of being bullied sometimes, being angered at most of the time, loss chances of doing so many things in my life due to my job, and being a sleepy daughter most of the time at home, because of I just love to meet people.
I love when they talked to me, I love when my decision matters life and death (not most of them), I love to listen to their stories (each of them was different), most of other reason is that I love when I met them,they was so ill then get healthy again, when I can made a difference in someone's life. Called me crazy. I know.
I hope I can continue doing this. I pray even after I have so many other commitment in future, I still wont give up yet.
After 2 months in housemanship, my sister used to ask,"Dah menyesal belum jadi doktor? ", I smiled then said "Not yet".
After 1 year of housemanship, if someone asking me the same question again, my answer would still be the same.
I am a newbie in this world.
Pray for me. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment