Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Assalamualaikum

Happy 2011 Year! Hehehe.

I read some websites, blogs, twitter updates just now. I never knew that 2010 could be any hurt to anyone. At least to them, 2010 did. It is not that the person that I read about blamed 2010, but they just thought it was unlucky for them in 2010. They wished that 2011 will give them what they want.

I hope they get what they want. I hope 2011 do really give them happiness. If getting whatever they want is the happiness, I'll spare my new year's hope for them.

I don't know why. I never had even a slightest thought that 2010 was bad or unlucky year. Every seconds, every minutes, every days, every weeks, every months, every years are always a blast to me. I thanks Allah for those opportunities given. To be apart of the year, to be apart of this world. Maybe sometime I cried, but there are always some happy moments that accompanied me there. When I recalled those shed moments, I always recalled those laugh my out loud moments too. It is not wrong to be broken sometime, but it is not wrong to smile after that too right? Hee.

So 2010, thank you for had been a very remarkable year, thank you for your presence, thank you for your past. ^^

2011, I hope that you will bring all the happiness for those that unlucky in 2010. I hope I will be a better, better, better, betteeerr person when you are around.


Welcome 2011! Goodbye 2010! *Pom Pom Pom Pom Pom (fireworks)*

P/S= Wink!

No comments: