Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thing That I Want To Do.

Assalamualaikum

I found this video very interesting. They asked for KevJumba to come to Kenya and teach them.

KevJumba is a famous Youtuber, who make videos for over his million subscribers. I m one of them.


I m so inspired by 'The Supply Education Group' effort. Maybe I will go there too. Or other countries that in need of help.

This video made me sure about what I am going to do with my life. I really donot want my life to go through such a very scheduled life, like go to the hospital, back home restlessly and begin that life over and over again for years. Sometime life need something new.

I really want to explore the world, learn from them things that school did not teach and bring back those golden memories. Then, I will tell everyone or at least my children, things that inspired me the most and how they made me who I am.


Can I do that? InsyaAllah. I really hope that I can.


P/S= KevJumba's videos are so funny!

No comments: