Last year, when my lil sister asked me, what if she takes the medicine course? I said 'You better don't'. It wasn't because I want to be the only doctor in the house but I just think that medicine is too hard for her.
Now, when she told me that she took the teacher profession as her first choice in applying for university, I was quite disappointed. I don't know why. Maybe because we two always has the same thought and taste, then when she chose another pathway, I was quite not used to it.
Ok. Why do I talk about this? Because just right before she told me she chose teacher, I want to be a teacher. Should I change my course now? *Hehehehe. Fatihah just kidding. Don't worry*. I am used to be a substitute teacher after my SPM and frankly speaking I love it. Hohohoho.
Why? Because I could threaten them with their exam's mark. There was one day, when I threaten this form 3 student when he tried to win over the chess game, we played in the class, I said "Kang saya potong markah exam awak". You know what did he replied to me, "Eleh cikgu, exam pon belum". Hahaha. Kurang asam punya budak.
Then, my father was very approved when she chose to be a teacher. *She's not sure to get it or not yet* He said, everyone want to marry a teacher. Sigh. Oh. My father was very agreed when I said I want to be a doctor too. Because he is just very supportive even if I say I want to be a cleaner, he still will say ok but as long as I know want I am doing and I have been thinking about it throughly.
Oklah. I should stop now. I have CSI waiting for me and of course my beautiful turquoise module. Oh. Congratulation to SPMer. You did a great job!
P/S= DNAs are destiny. We are all responsible for our own reaction- Dr. Ray Langston, CSI 11.
2 comments:
tehaaa ~ he he he
jooomm
tukaarr
kos ???
ahahaha ;p
*i wish i am not kidding -_-" *
i wish u r kidding~ =P
jommmm! sob sob sob.
Post a Comment