I am in my first week of my new semester, the fourth one. So, to be total up, I am have been here in Indonesia for one and half year. Quite long. Our holiday just ended last Sunday and I already miss it. I miss the TV, the Lepak and the naughtiness of my nieces.
The first Block for this semester is all about the diseases of muscles and bones, Muskuloskeletal-2. To be precise, this first week of the new block, we learnt about the diseases of manula (manusia usia lanjut), Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and more.
I still remembered my Muskulosketal-1 block, I am so excited to hold on the real human's bones. The first thing that I did when I held those bones in my hand was to smell it. The smell of the human's bones that been exposed to the air and a little bit of muscle that stick to it like a grass, you would not like it.
Ahh. Time really pass by isn't it. I saw my cousin that I used to think that he was so cute when he was barely walk, become a man. I saw my sister, who not even went to the kitchen during her teenager age, now went for a cooking class. I saw my lil sister that used to weight around 48kg, now she gained around 20 kg just after the SPM and after she went to the matrix. Everything happened did surprised me a lot. And worst, I knew it happening but I just realized it now. I lost my common senses. Whatever Fatihah Anisah!
Enough with that. Jakarta is so hot and dusty nowadays. If you not open the windows or door, you will get stuffy but if you did, you get dusty. Either way, it's not good. Sigh. But it's ok. I love Jakarta anyway. But I love Malaysia more.
P/S= Can't I paused the time? Then, I play it back after I am ready?
Time is a live show. If I lost it, then it's gone. So, the answer is No.
No comments:
Post a Comment