Assalamualaikum
Sometime we wish we are the other person, the person who's better than we are now. And sometime we changed not because we want to, but because we want the others to see us, the way we want them to. I know that feeling, because I felt it.
When I was younger, I wished I be whatever I saw on the TV. One day, I watched a drama about lawyer and I want to be it. Then, the other day, I watched the police's drama, I hope I can be that too. Because they were totally cool and gorgeous. From the stage where I stand, being cool it all enough for me to be a better me. Isn't it? Cool? Gorgeous? I doubt it now.
For me now, being better is enough with be yourself who were learning from the mistakes that you did. Once you overcome it, you are better than yesterday. Yesterday and today will never be same anymore.
Oh. The things about we changed just because we want the others to see us, the way we want them too. It's tiring. Because human just wouldn't get enough. Being the other is tiring, being me is the best.
Why I would even talk about this? Haish. Trust me. This all about the movies I watched all this time. Don't ask me any. Because I didn't remember the name. But I remembered the thing that I learned....
Mengapa cari redha manusia padahal redha Tuhan itu lebih indah.
4 comments:
"Mengapa cari redha manusia padahal redha Tuhan itu lebih indah."..
bukanlah mata zahir itu yang buta tapi mata batin itulah yang tidak nampak kebenaran kerana tertutupi gelapnya noda..walLahu a'lam
=) hohohoohoho.
benar. =P
yeah teha !
haha. terima kasih ^_^
yeay!
ur welcome. =P
Post a Comment