Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Things I Left Behind.

Assalamualaikum..

It's been so long. Is not that I am busy, but as usual because of I am lazy to update this blog. There's so many things happened lately. But I won't tell you. It's my secrets. Yeay. I am a cheapskate.

So far, I hope I could do so many things, and I hope I didn't do a lot of things. I hope I could finish everything I left halfway because I am too afraid to face the obstacles when I was young.

I am trying now. I am trying to catch up everything I left behind. Yes. I am a bit late. But better late than never right. Yosh Fatihah Anisah !




P/S= You know, I am not afraid to go through this pathway eventhough it going to be hard because I know everything I do because of Lillahitaala..

No comments: