Well. This is the last block for my 5th Semester, Neurology and Science Behavior. This time, we called our module a 'Yellow Pages' because it's so yellow and so thick. We going to have a Christmas break for almost 2 weeks in just a few days. Yeay ! Holiday ! Hehehehe.
So, this coming holiday, I am going to Bali ! Excited? Of course... Hee. This is my first time to go to Bali. Yeay ! There's friends who will leave for Malaysia but my friends and I will leave for Bali, Gunung Bromo and Surabaya. Travel around the Indonesia. ^^
But, I think I am missing home. Should I go home instead?
I miss my two loyal fans (Alya and Aimi)
I miss the paddy field.
I miss the murtabaks.
And I miss home the most..
And I don't why, I miss the Ramadhan too.
No comments:
Post a Comment