Assalamualaikum..
Holiday is about to end. *Crying*. Like usual, I don't want holiday to end.
Now, I am 22 (not officially yet) but ever since I was a kid, things that my siblings and I cannot resist about my mother is her ability to tell a story. Well, maybe not an ability, an efforts. I grew up listening to her story. Not the one in the books, but the one that she made it up herself. When she told a story everyone listened even my father. And of course I pretended like I did not *I am a big girl ok*. I thought it just me who pretend, but later on I realized that even my lil sister did that. Hahaha. My time passed, my sibling's time passed. Now, the story time is for her grandchilds. But, I still listened and participated just like before but this time, silently.
Sigh. I don't want to go back to Jakarta.
P/S= For those who getting married. Hikhikhik. We often saw in the movies or dramas that a happy ending always ended with marriage. Well, in real life it's not. In real life, marriage is only a beginning and the ending, we never know. But we can hope and pray for a happy ending which is Jannah, InshaAllah. So, congratulations ! Hikhikhik..
Why oh why everyone is talking about marriage? Even my neighbors who came by. *Tepuk dahi*.
No comments:
Post a Comment