Friday, January 7, 2011

Block 13!

Assalamualaikum

Today is Friday. Happy Friday!

We are learning about Children Growth and the diseases, of course. It is still in the first week of study. But somehow and somewhat, I think I agreed with Leokid when he used to say that he would not become a Paediatrician. I think me too. Not because I dislike kids or what but because I hearted them so much until I can't bear to see them in pain. For now, I think I don't want to be a Paediatrician. I don't know if that could change in future.

I m prefer forensic though! Hehehe. I still remembered when I was in form five, in Chemistry's subject there was a topic about elements in periodic table. In that topic, you must guess what elements it were based on the color and so many tests. I love it! It's like forensic. Hohohoho.

But I m afraid if I become a Forensician, my mother will chase me out of her house. She was so scared of things like this. When ever I told her I met Cadaver (In my second sem), she kept on asking me "Tak takut ka? Pegang-pegang dia nanti dia bangun". Then, I always going to say "Kalau dia bangun takutlah. Kalau tak, tak takut. Hehehehe"

My mother always scared of some minor things like she will never put herself in the lift alone. Example, last last year my father was admitted, he was in fourth floor. So, when ever she came to the hospital, she always going to phone me first "Teha teha, mama dekat depan lift. Ambil mama jap". When I asked her why she was so afraid to lift alone, she said that "Yalah, kalau lift tu mati macam mana. Takuttt".

When ever there was an advertisement of a horror movie. She going to close her ears and eyes. Then, when I saw my mother did that, I m not be able to scare anymore. I laughed. Haish. Mama mama.





2 comments:

specialist ENT said...

u know whut!!ENT xde oncall

fatihah~ said...

i dunno that! wow and thank you! ^^